1. Debiting Details:
Maximum amount to be debited $18.00 -
Frequency of Debit - Fortnightly
(This amount may be changed by resolution of the Branch Council)
2. The member will be advised by minutes and/or notices in the workplace and/or notification via this website 14 days in advance if any changes are made to the Direct Debit arrangements;
3. For all matters relating to the Direct Debit arrangements, the Member will need to:
- Call our office from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday on (08) 9225 6722.
- Visit our office at 2/10 Nash Street, Perth.
- Allow five (5) working days for changes to take effect.
4. Be aware that:
- Direct debiting through BECS is not available on all accounts; and,
- Account details should be checked against a recent statement from your Financial Institution.
- If you are in any doubt, you should check with your Financial Institution before completing the Direct Debit Request Authority.
5. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure sufficient cleared funds are in the nominated debiting account when the payments are to be drawn.
6. A If the due date for payment falls on a non-working day or public holiday, the payment will be processed on the next working day.
7. All member’s records and account details will be kept private and confidential to be disclosed only at the request of the Member or Financial Institution in connection with a claim made to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit.