- Why does the RTBUWA require a personal email?
- How can I pay my Union dues?
- How do I notify the Union of any changes to my details?
- Where do I find my agreement on WAIRC or FairWork Commission?
- Where do I find my Agreement?
- How can I join the Union?
- What has the Union achieved for its members?
- How do I change my bank details with the Union?
Because an employer owns the email systems used by their employees, they have the right to view those emails. Communications with the RTBUWA can be of a personal or sensitive nature so for your own privacy and confidentiality, we strongly recommend using a personal email account for correspondence.
Most people pay fortnightly through direct debit in where we draw the dues from your bank account direct after you have completed and returned the bank details form.
Alternatively, if you are an invoiced member who wishes to pay via credit card or through bank transfer then please contact us direct on 9225 6722.