As a member of the WA Branch, you are allocated to a Section under the RTBU Rules and in accordance with your location, job role and employing entity. Here you can find some information on your relevant Agreements, Awards, and representation.
As a member of the WA Branch of the RTBU, you are likely working under an Enterprise Agreement, to which the RTBU is a party. We have collected some of the relevant Agreements below and would be happy to help you identify which applies to you if required.
Some of the Agreements have been organized by Employer; please let us know if there are any suggestions for rearrangement or resources you would like us to provide on this page.
As a member of any of the workgroups below, your Union Office contact points are likely the following people:
- Craig McKinley – WA Branch Secretary
- Kristy Martin – WA Industrial Organiser
- Watco WA Transportation Services Pty Ltd and The Australian Rail, Tram and Bus Industry Union (WA Branch) Rail Operations Enterprise Agreement 2017
- Watco W A Transportation Services Pty Ltd and Automotive, Food, Metals, Engineering, Printing and Kindred Industries Union” known as the Australian Manufacturing Workers’ Union (AMWU) Rail Supply Chain Maintenance Enterprise Agreement 2016
- Arc Infrastructure Enterprise Agreement 2018
- ARTC South Australia / Western Australia Infrastructure Maintenance Enterprise Agreement 2017
- Coleman Rail Pty Ltd Western Australia Enterprise Agreement 2017
- Downer Infrastrucure Rail Division Enterprise Agreement 2013
- McConnell Dowell Constructors (Aust) Pty Ltd National Rail Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020
- Railtrain Pty Ltd WA Below 26th Parallel (South) Enterprise Agreement 2017
- Rhomberg Rail Australia Pty Ltd Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Use our search function below for more information.